Jill Stansbery, Youth Services Coordinator, and Lisa Andres, Youth Services Specialist, plan and lead activities for the children and youth of our community. These activities include:
- StoryTime for children birth to preschool age.
- Crafts, games, and seasonal activities during our weekly after school program, That Thursday Thing.
- Kids Cookin', a monthly program led by Cheryl Lyon and Jill Stansbery that teaches children basic cooking skills.
- STEAMpunks, a library youth group for students in grades 6-12, led by Lisa Andres. Community Service hours are available through this youth program.
- Summer Reading Program for all ages.
- Seasonal holiday activities during the month of December, including a family movie, crafts, and more!
See the current newsletter for details about what is happening at USCL this month for children and youth.