The 100 Book Club is a prestigious reader club at Upper Sandusky Community Library. Readers will join the Eight-Point-Three Challenge with a goal to read 100 books in a year's timeframe, or 8.3 books per month. If they meet that goal they will be inducted into the 100 Book Club.
- The challenge is open to readers ages 6+.
- Readers can sign up for the Eight-Point-Three Challenge any time throughout the year.
- Only titles read between June 1, 2023 (the start of the summer reading program) and May 31, 2024, count toward the 100-book goal. If a reader signs up for the challenge after the start date of June 1, any books completed after this date count towards the challenge (books can be back dated if you know you've finished them after the June 1 date).
- Readers must read or listen to the book themselves.
- A title can only be counted once within the year timeframe.
- All book formats count (ex. physical, ebook, audiobook, graphic novels, and comics).
- Completed logs must be submitted to the Upper Sandusky Community Library by June 8, 2024 for verification.
- Readers who have completed the Eight-Point-Three Challenge will receive an invitation to the 100 Book Club recognition event where they will receive a 100 Book Club t-shirt and an award.