**Service may be suspended or changed for the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic crisis. Please contact us for further information.**
Upper Sandusky Community Library houses a large collection of die cuts and an Ellison die cut machine. We ask that patrons follow the guidelines below:
- Children under 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- The Ellison Room is kept locked. Please ask for access at the Circulation Desk.
- Die cuts must stay in the Ellison Room and may not be checked out or circulated.
- Please bring your own materials. A paper cutter is provided for your use.
- Please consult with the library staff if you have any questions regarding the type of material that can be used in the die cut machine.
- If you need to use the die cut collections for large projects, please reserve time to use the room at the Circulation Desk.
- Here is a list of die cuts we have available. Additional die-cuts are available for loan through SEO. You can find these in our online catalog or ask a library staff member for assistance.